SHOW NOTES: Episode 44
Protein is so important for women when it comes to overall health: it can affect weight loss, mood, bone health, muscle mass, hair, nails, skin…everything!
Protein can be a tricky topic: how much is too much, am I getting enough, and how do I get the best protein sources?
I dive in and cover it all in today’s episode.
Thank you for tuning in! I’d love to chat more about this and any other nutrition questions you have over on Instagram (@rachelmeigsking)!
In this episode, we cover:
- Why protein is important for women
- How much protein is enough
- The best protein sources to incorporate into your daily diet
- The benefits to eating an adequate amount of protein
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- Interested in joining A Body of Grace 12 week program? Book a call here.
- Follow A Body of Grace on Instagram: @abodyofgrace
- Connect with me on Instagram: @rachelmeigsking
- Want your official Caffeine, Protein, & Jesus merchandise? Shop here and use the code “BODYOFGRACE” at checkout.
- Want healthy lifestyle tips and encouragement? Join me over in my free Facebook community: Encouraging Christian Weight Loss
MORE ABOUT FEED YOURSELF: HEALTHY HABITS FOR THE MIND, BODY, & SOUL PODCAST:
Feed Yourself: Healthy Habits for the Mind, Body, & Soul is all about learning the key components of overall health based on Biblical principles. When most people think about getting in shape and becoming “healthy”, they immediately think about their physical health: losing weight, making exercise a priority, possessing flexibility and endurance, and remaining disease free. But Scripture makes it clear that physical wellness is not the only area that impacts health. In order to be TRULY healthy, we have to focus on four areas: spiritual health, emotional health, mental health, and physical health.
This podcast dives deep into the tools and head knowledge you will need in order to create lasting results, but it also looks at the element that truly ties it all together – the heart knowledge that incorporates faith in God in this area of our lives and how to apply it when things get tough (and they will!).
I wanted to create a space to let you know you are never alone on this journey. Through years of experience in doing everything the WRONG way, I am here to share my journey of getting healthy from the inside out – ditching the restriction and diet culture and truly learning to treat my body as the temple God intended it to be.
Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I discuss healthy habits to incorporate in your daily life to propel you forward and FEED YOURSELF on your journey to health in all areas: mind, body, and soul!