SHOW NOTES: Episode 28
On today’s episode, Amanda Kaldor and I thought it would be fun to put a list together of our favorite things to eat to feel great all year long!
We are sharing a few of our favorite things including some things that can be used for those of you who feel like you don’t have time. So, we are sharing a few convenience type foods with you today to help! We are also sharing some favorite spices we use, protein powders, travel snacks, yogurts, a few supplements, and some overall staple things we love to eat.
This was a fun episode to finish out this year and I hope you all enjoy it! I would love to hear if you are eating any of these foods already or if you have plans to try any new ones! Connect with me on Instagram and let’s chat about it: @rachelmeigsking or connect with Amanda on her YouTube channel (link below) and let us know what you thought about today’s episode!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVER:
- Amanda and I’s favorite foods to help us feel great all year long
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- Connect with Amanda on Instagram, her website, or her Youtube channel.
- Join us for the 5 day weight loss event, Feel Amazing In Your Skin, January 9th-13th: Register Here!
- Check out last week’s episode here!
- Connect with me on Instagram: @rachelmeigsking
- Are you looking to improve your relationship with food and end the yo-yo, constant dieting, and make the changes you need while being able to fully live your life? Let’s talk more! Submit this form and let’s chat!
- Want healthy lifestyle tips and encouragement? Join me over in my free Facebook community: Heart, Soul, Mind, & Body Wellness
MORE ABOUT FEED YOURSELF: HEALTHY HABITS FOR THE MIND, BODY, & SOUL PODCAST:
Feed Yourself: Healthy Habits for the Mind, Body, & Soul is all about learning the key components of overall health based on Biblical principles. When most people think about getting in shape and becoming “healthy”, they immediately think about their physical health: losing weight, making exercise a priority, possessing flexibility and endurance, and remaining disease free. But Scripture makes it clear that physical wellness is not the only area that impacts health. In order to be TRULY healthy, we have to focus on four areas: spiritual health, emotional health, mental health, and physical health.
This podcast dives deep into the tools and head knowledge you will need in order to create lasting results, but it also looks at the element that truly ties it all together – the heart knowledge that incorporates faith in God in this area of our lives and how to apply it when things get tough (and they will!).
I wanted to create a space to let you know you are never alone on this journey. Through years of experience in doing everything the WRONG way, I am here to share my journey of getting healthy from the inside out – ditching the restriction and diet culture and truly learning to treat my body as the temple God intended it to be.
Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I discuss healthy habits to incorporate in your daily life to propel you forward and FEED YOURSELF on your journey to health in all areas: mind, body, and soul!