SHOW NOTES: Episode 21
Do you hate cooking?
Does the thought of cooking make you feel like you won’t ever be able to lose weight or eat healthy?
Well friend, Amanda Kaldor and I are chatting more about this today. First and foremost, let me say: You don’t have to like cooking. Sometimes we have to do hard things in order to get the results we want. It’s so important to take care of our bodies and cooking healthy meals is part of that.
This doesn’t have to be hard though! Amanda and I chat about how you can buy pre-cooked chicken, pre-washed and cut veggies, frozen veggies. You can find so many recipes on Pinterest that are one pan or sheet pan meals. Eating healthy and cooking healthy doesn’t mean we have to spend hours in the kitchen. Don’t make this harder on yourself. Be intentional with your time and find an easy and simple solution that will set you up for success.
If you find yourself struggling with this, take a listen to this episode to hear tips!
Thank you for tuning in! I hope you enjoyed this episode. If so, please leave me a rating or review and connect with me on Instagram: @rachelmeigsking
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVER:
- Things to do to set yourself up for success if you hate cooking
- Making cooking easier on yourself
- Doing the hard things to take care of our bodies
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- Check out Amanda’s Youtube channel here!
- Check out last week’s episode here.
- Connect with me on Instagram: @rachelmeigsking
- Let’s chat more about Amanda and I’s upcoming 6 month group coaching program “Feel Wonderful in Your Skin.” Book a call to chat more about it!
- Are you looking to improve your relationship with food and end the yo-yo, constant dieting and make the changes you need while being able to fully live your life? Let’s talk more! Submit this form and let’s chat!
- Want healthy lifestyle tips and encouragement? Join me over in my free Facebook community: Heart, Soul, Mind, & Body Wellness
MORE ABOUT FEED YOURSELF: HEALTHY HABITS FOR THE MIND, BODY, & SOUL PODCAST:
Feed Yourself: Healthy Habits for the Mind, Body, & Soul is all about learning the key components of overall health based on Biblical principles. When most people think about getting in shape and becoming “healthy”, they immediately think about their physical health: losing weight, making exercise a priority, possessing flexibility and endurance, and remaining disease free. But Scripture makes it clear that physical wellness is not the only area that impacts health. In order to be TRULY healthy, we have to focus on four areas: spiritual health, emotional health, mental health, and physical health.
This podcast dives deep into the tools and head knowledge you will need in order to create lasting results, but it also looks at the element that truly ties it all together – the heart knowledge that incorporates faith in God in this area of our lives and how to apply it when things get tough (and they will!).
I wanted to create a space to let you know you are never alone on this journey. Through years of experience in doing everything the WRONG way, I am here to share my journey of getting healthy from the inside out – ditching the restriction and diet culture and truly learning to treat my body as the temple God intended it to be.
Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I discuss healthy habits to incorporate in your daily life to propel you forward and FEED YOURSELF on your journey to health in all areas: mind, body, and soul!