SHOW NOTES: Episode 17
What if meal planning and meal prepping were not as difficult as you think?
What if you could break it down into easy steps that will work for you and your lifestyle?
Can you really be confident in the kitchen? (Yes, you can!)
That is exactly what my guest today, Kristy Baranovskis, helps with. Kristy is a kitchen confidence coach and she helps women in feel confident in the kitchen with simple systems, routines, and breaks down the overwhelming daunting tasks of meal panning and prepping so that it fits with your lifestyle.
Kristy is sharing with us her top tips for creating a simple, easy routine in the kitchen, common misconceptions that she sees around meal prep, how it doesn’t have to be expensive to eat healthy (you just have to plan ahead) and she even shares her 5 easy steps for meal planning that help it to not be hard or expensive. We chat about setting yourself up for success and breaking old patterns of eating through the choices we make. This was a great conversation and I can’t wait for you to hear more.
Above all else, be sure to set your intentions every day. Be intentional with your food and what you put in your body and how you fuel your body!
Thank you for tuning in! I hope you enjoyed this episode. If so, please leave me a rating or review. I’d also love to connect with you on Instagram: @rachelmeigsking. Chat with you there!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVER:
- Kristy’s top tips for creating a simple, easy routine to help you be confident in the kitchen
- Common misconceptions that she sees around meal prep
- How it doesn’t have to be expensive to eat health (you just have to plan ahead)
- Kristy’s 5 easy steps for meal planning
- Setting yourself up for success and breaking old patterns of eating through the choices we make
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- Connect with Kristy on Instagram or her website.
- Connect with me on Instagram: @rachelmeigsking
- Are you looking to improve your relationship with food and end the yo-yo, constant dieting and make the changes you need while being able to fully live your life? Let’s talk more! Submit this form and let’s chat!
- Want healthy lifestyle tips and encouragement? Join me over in my free Facebook community: Heart, Soul, Mind, & Body Wellness
MORE ABOUT FEED YOURSELF: HEALTHY HABITS FOR THE MIND, BODY, & SOUL PODCAST:
Feed Yourself: Healthy Habits for the Mind, Body, & Soul is all about learning the key components of overall health based on Biblical principles. When most people think about getting in shape and becoming “healthy”, they immediately think about their physical health: losing weight, making exercise a priority, possessing flexibility and endurance, and remaining disease free. But Scripture makes it clear that physical wellness is not the only area that impacts health. In order to be TRULY healthy, we have to focus on four areas: spiritual health, emotional health, mental health, and physical health.
This podcast dives deep into the tools and head knowledge you will need in order to create lasting results, but it also looks at the element that truly ties it all together – the heart knowledge that incorporates faith in God in this area of our lives and how to apply it when things get tough (and they will!).
I wanted to create a space to let you know you are never alone on this journey. Through years of experience in doing everything the WRONG way, I am here to share my journey of getting healthy from the inside out – ditching the restriction and diet culture and truly learning to treat my body as the temple God intended it to be.
Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I discuss healthy habits to incorporate in your daily life to propel you forward and FEED YOURSELF on your journey to health in all areas: mind, body, and soul!