SHOW NOTES: Episode 11
Have you ever felt like you just “don’t have time” to do all of the things you need to do? If so, this episode is for you!
On today’s episode I have Kristen Van Horn on. Kristen is a time management coach helping women check off their to do lists so they can focus on what matters most. Kristen built an online business that allowed her to create the schedule she desired to pursue entrepreneurship full time while being a mom. Today she is going to give us tips, strategies, and hacks to help control our calendar and finally rid ourselves of the excuse that we don’t have time.
Kristen shares her top tips or hacks for being more productive and getting your time back, prioritizing your time and your to-do list, finding time to meal prep or for exercise, common misconception that people have around time management. We chat about how busy we all are on a daily basis (or how we seem busy and glorify being busy) and how important it is to manage your time. It’s not that we don’t have the time, it’s just that we aren’t prioritizing it. It’s all about that mindset shift and discipline and commitment to making sure that your time is used wisely. Prioritizing your time really makes all the difference with being present with your family and how you show up for everything else in your life.
This episode will be so helpful whether you are an entrepreneur, a mama, or work a full-time job out of the home. Tune in to hear all of that Kristen has to share!
Thank you for tuning in! I hope you enjoyed this episode! If so, please leave me a rating or review and connect with me on Instagram: @rachelmeigsking
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVER:
- Top tips/hacks for being more productive and getting your time back
- Prioritizing your time and to-do list
- Finding time to meal prep and exercise
- Common misconception people have around time management
- How important it is to manage your time
- The mindset shift, discipline, and commitment to making sure your time is used wisely
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- Connect with Kristen on Instagram @kristenvanhorn_
- Check out last week’s episode here!
- Connect with me on Instagram: @rachelmeigsking
- Are you looking to improve your relationship with food and end the yo-yo, constant dieting, and make the changes you need while being able to fully live your life? Let’s talk more! Submit this form and let’s chat!
- Want healthy lifestyle tips and encouragement? Join me over in my free Facebook community: Heart, Soul, Mind, & Body Wellness
MORE ABOUT FEED YOURSELF: HEALTHY HABITS FOR THE MIND, BODY, & SOUL PODCAST:
Feed Yourself: Healthy Habits for the Mind, Body, & Soul is all about learning the key components of overall health based on Biblical principles. When most people think about getting in shape and becoming “healthy”, they immediately think about their physical health: losing weight, making exercise a priority, possessing flexibility and endurance, and remaining disease free. But Scripture makes it clear that physical wellness is not the only area that impacts health. In order to be TRULY healthy, we have to focus on four areas: spiritual health, emotional health, mental health, and physical health.
This podcast dives deep into the tools and head knowledge you will need in order to create lasting results, but it also looks at the element that truly ties it all together – the heart knowledge that incorporates faith in God in this area of our lives and how to apply it when things get tough (and they will!).
I wanted to create a space to let you know you are never alone on this journey. Through years of experience in doing everything the WRONG way, I am here to share my journey of getting healthy from the inside out – ditching the restriction and diet culture and truly learning to treat my body as the temple God intended it to be.
Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I discuss healthy habits to incorporate in your daily life to propel you forward and FEED YOURSELF on your journey to health in all areas: mind, body, and soul!